Intermetaverse group in Second Life

Giulio Prisco
So I met with Kaan and John (a Squeak expert who is not curerntly on
this list but will join) and we founded the Intermetaverse group in
SL:

http://uvvy.com/index.php/Intermetaverse

BTW I should introduce myself, I did so a few months ago but have not
be very active on this list since:

http://uvvy.com/index.php/Gp
http://metafuturing.com/#gp-en

I have not played with Croquet for months, will start again.

G.

On 2/2/07, Kaan Bingöl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Why don't we simply use Metaverse (or MetaverseSL). Is it too broad for a group name, or is it already exist.
> Kaan

Re: Intermetaverse group in Second Life

Hussayn Dabbous-2
ah, would have been cool to setup and announce a meeting,
instead of meeting just by coincidental showing up in SL :-)
I really would have liked to be with you, but was completely
unaware of that event...

So curious to get to know, what you where talking about.
Will you tell us ?

regards, hussayn

Giulio Prisco schrieb:

> So I met with Kaan and John (a Squeak expert who is not curerntly on
> this list but will join) and we founded the Intermetaverse group in
> SL:
>
> http://uvvy.com/index.php/Intermetaverse
>
> BTW I should introduce myself, I did so a few months ago but have not
> be very active on this list since:
>
> http://uvvy.com/index.php/Gp
> http://metafuturing.com/#gp-en
>
> I have not played with Croquet for months, will start again.
>
> G.
>

> On 2/2/07, Kaan Bingöl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Why don't we simply use Metaverse (or MetaverseSL). Is it too broad
>> for a group name, or is it already exist.
>> Kaan

Well I hope to see you later! I will be in SL most of the afternoon today.

It was just a brainstorming, the idea is to organize a meeting. Should
we do some scheduling? What would be a convenient date/time?

Today I will also try to learn new developments in Croquet in the last
few months. I see the release beta is still the same. The good news is
that it works on my Mac (I have taken all my PCs to the office and
only use Macs at home).

I see the opencroquet.org site is not updated anymore, while the
croquetconsortium.org site is alive and kicking. What are the other
current reference websites.

Did anyone develop a world on a permanent server that others can join
from the net?
See you guys later.
G.