Interpreter change

12

Re: Interpreter change

timrowledge
Whilst I can appreciate the value of adding the nextPollTick reset as
a way of getting soon-as-possible response from the plain old
checkForInterrups code, I feel sure there was a more sophisticated
technique that was discussed many (many, many) moons ago. August '00
or thereabouts seems to be when most of the email flopped around.

Trouble is I can't spot an actual email with any sensible seeming
details in it, so maybe it was something discussed in person or by
phone. Does anyone else recall a possible technique from back then?

tim
All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.

12