Is Fabrik available somewhere?

Mateusz Grotek

Re: Is Fabrik available somewhere?

Kirk Fraser
I'm guessing Fabrik was an early concept that eventually became projects like eToys, Scratch, Physical Etoys, and other Graphical Programming Languages.  Eventually one learns Graphical programming is less powerful, less easy, and less fast to program in than ordinary character based programming languages.

Kirk W. Fraser
www.JesusGospelChurch.com - Replace the fraud churches with the true church.
http://freetom.info - Example of False Justice common in America

Re: Is Fabrik available somewhere?

Herbert König
Hi Mateusz

If you get a Squeak 3.6 from ftp.squeak.org you will find the classes
mentioned in
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/fabrik

No idea how complete it is. I checked 3.8, still has it, 4.4 doesn't.

Cheers,

Herbert

Dnia 05.02.2015 15:38:37, Herbert König napisał(a):

> Hi Mateusz
>
> If you get a Squeak 3.6 from ftp.squeak.org you will find the classes
> mentioned in
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/fabrik
>
> No idea how complete it is. I checked 3.8, still has it, 4.4 doesn't.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Herbert

Hi Herbert,
I've done exactly as you've said. It works perfectly! I'm amazed that
Squeak 3.6 still works without any tweaks. Squeak developers really do
a good job!!!!
Thank you!
Mateusz