Is HttpView2 still alive and working?

Andy Burnett
Hello

I want to build some simple web services for an application I am thinking about.  The idea is that the client apps could be coded to run on the iPhone or in Flash, so all I need on the back end is a simple storage and retrieval system.  I stumbled across HV2 and it seems to be quite a neat system. However, it hasn't been updated since 2007 (AFAICT) and it seems like things in the Squeak world have a habit of never dieing. So, is it still alive, or have things like Seaside meant that it is now redundant?

Thanks
Andy

Re: Is HttpView2 still alive and working?

Giovanni Corriga
Andy Burnett ha scritto:

> Hello
>
> I want to build some simple web services for an application I am
> thinking about.  The idea is that the client apps could be coded to run
> on the iPhone or in Flash, so all I need on the back end is a simple
> storage and retrieval system.  I stumbled across HV2 and it seems to be
> quite a neat system. However, it hasn't been updated since 2007 (AFAICT)
> and it seems like things in the Squeak world have a habit of never
> dieing. So, is it still alive, or have things like Seaside meant that it
> is now redundant?

Hi Andy,

as far as I know, the code is still working - contact me off-list if you
want to talk about it.

        Ciao,

                Giovanni