Is it possible to get a keyboard event and mouse event simultaeneously?

1 message Options

Is it possible to get a keyboard event and mouse event simultaeneously?

sachuraju
Following up on the Rubik's cube: now I need to decide on the direction of rotation i.e. aroundX, aroundY, aroundZ.

I was actually thinking it'd be good if I can implement the following logic

If mouse button is pressed and if key X is pressed, then rotate in X direction. Now this would require me to capture the mouse and keyStroke event simultaneously. Is this possible?

The CroquetEvent class supports methods like shiftPressed, which seems to work fine. But on my Windows machine, the controlKeyPressed and commandKeyPressed somehow don't work. Can anyone tell me if I can get it to work?