Is source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Dave Raymer
Folks,

Is source.squeakfoundation.org down?  I'm trying to get the FFI addon package, and a file-in and run of the FFI installation script fails.  When I try the http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI URL in a browser I get a "502 bad gateway" error.

Is the URL (above) even correct?

thanks,
  -- dave

Re: Is source.squeakfoundation.org down?

Dave Raymer
nvm -- problem resolved on this end.

On 10/10/06, Dave Raymer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,

Is <a href="http://source.squeakfoundation.org" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">source.squeakfoundation.org down?  I'm trying to get the FFI addon package, and a file-in and run of the FFI installation script fails.  When I try the <a href="http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI URL in a browser I get a "502 bad gateway" error.