Is there a way to export images of each page in a Book?

Is there a way to export images of each page in a Book?

Steve Thomas
How can I (easily, a script would be fine ;) export an image of each page in a book in Etoys? (ideally with the image names being the projectName<Number of page>)
I want to try using this to create flikr stream of lessons and to post in blog posts.

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: Is there a way to export images of each page in a Book?

Bert Freudenberg
On 01.04.2011, at 08:52, Steve Thomas wrote:

> How can I (easily, a script would be fine ;) export an image of each page in a book in Etoys? (ideally with the image names being the projectName<Number of page>)

Put this in a textual script for the book:

self costume pages withIndexDo: [:page :i | PNGReadWriter putForm: page imageForm onFileNamed: Project current name , i asString , '.png']

Some requests are easy to satisfy ;)

> I want to try using this to create flikr stream of lessons and to post in blog posts.

Even this could be automated. But it's not going to be a one-liner.

- Bert -