Island-Time continuous screenshots

1 message Options

Island-Time continuous screenshots

Félix Madrid
Hello all,

I am newbie in the Croquet world and trying to generate continuous screenshots at a rate that can reflects smooth movements of camera and objects in my space.

I can obtain the desired image from the harness with <ogl screenShot> and I've created in the harness a recording process running at userSchedulingPriority which get the image and record it in a file. But, as expected, the recording on real-time is not fast enough and I am losing many frames since the Island-Time is running in parallel.

Is there some way to recursively pause the Island-Time to execute the image screenShot save process?

Can anyone give me a hint or suggest me a good approach to achieve this?

Cheers!

--
Félix Madrid