Islands Discussion

Ron Teitelbaum

Has anyone had the chance to review Islands in any detail?  Lex has joined the team mailing list and may be able to answer some questions.  I would be interested in everyone’s thoughts.

Also I’m sorry I haven’t had more time to spend on it, I will try to do more Mid December.  I have a big meeting coming up that is taking a lot of my time.

Ron

Re: Islands Discussion

Michael van der Gulik-3
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Has anyone had the chance to review Islands in any detail? Lex has
> joined the team mailing list and may be able to answer some questions.
> I would be interested in everyone’s thoughts.

Not yet, but I plan to get into Islands in a very big way soon for my
"SecureSqueak" project. I plan on having a minimal image (like Pavel's
KernelImage) that supports capabilities.
http://www.squeaksource.com/SecureSqueak.html; so far there's not much
to show.

Unfortuntately, life keeps getting in the way.

Michael.

RE: Islands Discussion

Ron Teitelbaum
Terrific could you please keep us informed on your progress?

Ron