JamTomorrow from search world at "Croquet Consortium" tutorials

JamTomorrow from search world at "Croquet Consortium" tutorials

Paul Sheldon-2
Lucky when I was looking for world>appearance

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Collaborative_Music_Generation

Re: JamTomorrow from search world at "Croquet Consortium" tutorials

David A Smith
This is cool, but bear in mind that there is more latency for sound and
video than other kinds of events. This is because you need to fill a
buffer with data before you can compress it and ship it. Also, the
further away you are from other participants (digitally), the greater
the lag. Cell phones exhibit the same problem. Try to do a sing-along
with someone else on a cell. It isn't pretty.

DAS