Jamaica is First with Cell/Cable-TV for Distance Learning

1 message Options

Jamaica is First with Cell/Cable-TV for Distance Learning

Darius Clarke
Looks like Jamaican business leaders have already created a system
like the one I suggested in my "Learning in 3D without a PC - Croquet
on Cable TV?"
http://inglang.blogspot.com/2006/03/jamaica-is-first-with-celltv_17.html
article (only without the 3D). Here are some details below.

Firestream Media Distribution System Wins top Innovator Award
"what we have sought to do is use what is available in Jamaica, the
cell phones and the T.V. set, and fuse both technologies and here we
are today with real time distance learning being delivered to your
home".
http://www.mct.gov.jm/s_&_t_awards.htm