Jeremy Kemp added you to Duke University on Academia.edu

Jeremy Kemp added you to Duke University on Academia.edu

Jeremy Kemp
Hi Croquet,

Jeremy Kemp added your name to Duke University on Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are at Duke. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' member: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

Yes, I am at Duke:
http://academia.edu/Yes-Croquet-User--croquet-user-at-duke.edu--is-at-Duke

No, I am not at Duke:
http://academia.edu/Remove-Croquet-User--croquet-user-at-duke.edu--from-the-Duke-directory

Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker have all recently confirmed their membership of their departments on Academia.edu.

Many thanks,
The Academia.edu Team

---------------------------

Academia.edu's office is at: 251 Kearny St., Suite 520, San Francisco, CA, 94108. To opt out of receiving these kinds of emails from Academia.edu, go to:

http://academia.edu/optout/3df8f0e09f20c329c2fd3e7ce77dfd82

Message Recall: "Academia.edu"

Jeremy Kemp
Hello Croquet-user subscribers,

I'm terribly sorry that a social networking site used my address to email you.
I made an error in signing up which resulted in a possible waste of your
time. Some students and faculty have emailed with concerns, and I am terribly
embarrassed and concerned.

Though the site seems legitimate, please take my silly error as a warning
about their marketing practices.
 Thank you,
--

http://academia.edu/optout/3df8f0e09f20c329c2fd3e7ce77dfd82

Re: Message Recall: "Academia.edu"

worldstewards
Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your mistake - I actually like the website you indvertently connected me with.  Serendipity strikes again!  Cheers, Eric Sommer