KAT Demo

KiranMutt
Hi Howard,
                I tried running KAT demo outside a firewall. A little progress in connecting to croquetcollaborative.org link.
                 I get these messages:

8863602privateConnectLoginAndSync: DISCONNECTED
privateConnectLoginAndSync: CONNECTED
privateConnectLoginAndSync: AUTHENTICATED
privateConnectLoginAndSync: JOINED

        Later it says the K* classes ( like media,video) classes have changed. I am running KAT demo of Croquet 1.0
         Do I need to download anything else.

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards
Kiran

Re: KAT Demo

Howard Stearns-3
I don't recall the exact wording, but there is a message about
classes changing when you try to sync from a peer that has different
class definitions.

While the Collaborative has been stable for about 3/4 of a year now
(a little too long, if you ask me), it did incorporate some class
changes since the SDK went out early this year. Please see http://
opencroquet.org/index.php/Croquet_Collaborative#Help