KDE might have found menu item for translucency?

1 message Options

KDE might have found menu item for translucency?

Paul Sheldon-2
An IDE provides a context. I had perhaps been looking in croquet IDE
for what was, in fact, KDE.

matthew chadwick wrote :

"... system settings > window behaviour > translucency ..."

I wanted to fool with getting my world transparent, but couldn't find this
menu from
the specification much less world's menu appearance menu.

A follow-up e mail by Robert Tefft indicated this was a KDE menu item
while the previous post had indicated a world appearance menu of croquet.

Anything complicated and interesting can have a plethora of menus.

Maya PLE has a plethora of menus (as does Bernard Bell's Bol processor
AI grammatic music composer).

Maya illustrates it is
possible to have a menu item finder
when I would have thought that was impossible.
It is a powerful thing to know that something is possible,
so I give others that were perhaps confused by the missing context
that an IDE can possibly help you find menu items
allowing terseness in blogs that concern a context of that IDE.

confusion = missing context
IDE development provides context and clears up
menu item finder in a plethora of menus possible
(and possibly expensive in manhours)