Kedama and translatable text

Carlos Rabassa
Enjoyed very much creating my first Kedama/Particles project:

http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10499

I was planning to use it as a showcase to attract other users to this feature of Etoys.

But I had a few problems.

The first one has been "translatable text" that doesn?t seem to work with Particles.

Would it be possible to fix this?

Translatable texts work very well in all other areas of Etoys I tried.

It is a great tool.

If this could be fixed it would be much easier for me to discuss the other inconveniences I found,  directly from the project.

Thanks for anything you could do.

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network
Montevideo, Uruguay

Kedama and translatable text

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
At Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:11:06 +0100,
Carlos Rabassa wrote:

> Enjoyed very much creating my first Kedama/Particles project:
>
> http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10499
>
> I was planning to use it as a showcase to attract other users to this feature of Etoys.
>
> But I had a few problems.
>
> The first one has been "translatable text" that doesn?t seem to work with Particles.
>
> Would it be possible to fix this?

  Is this happening after you set "translatable" flag of Text from the
menu?  In the project above, the texts seem not to have the flag set.
And it is not related to Kedama after all, it seems.

> Translatable texts work very well in all other areas of Etoys I tried.
>
> It is a great tool.
>
> If this could be fixed it would be much easier for me to discuss the other inconveniences I found,  directly from the project.
>
> Thanks for anything you could do.

  Hehe.

-- Yoshiki