Kernel image fix

Pavel Krivanek
I seems that I have forgotten to include this small patch to the
mirrors for Network support.
I tested the network successfuly with Comanche. Seaside still resist
(I'm able to run load it and run WAKom but i get no response).

Enjoy...

-- Pavel

fix.st (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Kernel image fix

garduino
But this fix is to apply over #7046?

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Re: Kernel image fix

garduino
not, sorry, forgive my question.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Re: Kernel image fix

Pavel Krivanek
No, it solves only one small problem with the network inicialization.
I don't produce update for every minor version.

-- Pavel