Large arithmetic speed-up details

Nicolas Cellier
I've opened a series of Smallissimo posts for the sake of documenting my recent Kernel changes - I should not have, it stole me some hours of sleep, but Tim gave me such a perfect pretext ;)

I have more to write, but don't know if I can sustain, it's not paid work.

I hope you'll enjoy!

Re: Large arithmetic speed-up details

David T. Lewis
On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 11:45:20PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> I've opened a series of Smallissimo posts for the sake of documenting my
> recent Kernel changes - I should not have, it stole me some hours of sleep,
> but Tim gave me such a perfect pretext ;)
>
> I have more to write, but don't know if I can sustain, it's not paid work.
>
> I hope you'll enjoy!

I am enjoying it now. Thank you very much!!!

Dave

> http://smallissimo.blogspot.com/2019/05/benchmarking-arithmetic-boost.html

Re: Large arithmetic speed-up details

timrowledge

> On 2019-05-10, at 4:11 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 11:45:20PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>> I've opened a series of Smallissimo posts for the sake of documenting my
>> recent Kernel changes - I should not have, it stole me some hours of sleep,
>> but Tim gave me such a perfect pretext ;)
>>
>> I have more to write, but don't know if I can sustain, it's not paid work.
>>
>> I hope you'll enjoy!
>
> I am enjoying it now. Thank you very much!!!

Likewise. It's really cool stuff!

tim
Strange OpCodes: BSO: Branch Sort Of