Laura Perez Cerrato

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    I vote that Laura Perez Cerrato <[hidden email]> be made a trunk developer with full write rights so that she can commit her changes to ColorForm and the JPEGReadWriter2 code to support greyscale JPEGs in her own right.

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Laura Perez Cerrato

David T. Lewis
On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 05:14:01PM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I vote that Laura Perez Cerrato <[hidden email]> be made a
> trunk developer with full write rights so that she can commit her changes
> to ColorForm and the JPEGReadWriter2 code to support greyscale JPEGs in her
> own right.

+1

Dave

Re: Laura Perez Cerrato

timrowledge

> On 09-06-2016, at 5:21 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 05:14:01PM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>    I vote that Laura Perez Cerrato <[hidden email]> be made a
>> trunk developer with full write rights so that she can commit her changes
>> to ColorForm and the JPEGReadWriter2 code to support greyscale JPEGs in her
>> own right.
>
> +1

Likewise. Effort deserves reward.

tim
Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with a truly extensive vocabulary

Re: Laura Perez Cerrato

marcel.taeumel
+1 :)

Best,
Marcel

re: Laura Perez Cerrato

Craig Latta

> I vote that Laura Perez Cerrato be made a trunk developer with
> full write rights so that she can commit her changes to ColorForm and
> the JPEGReadWriter2 code to support greyscale JPEGs in her own right.

     Agreed!

-C

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital

Re: Laura Perez Cerrato

Bert Freudenberg
On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 2:21 AM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 05:14:01PM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I vote that Laura Perez Cerrato <[hidden email]> be made a
> trunk developer with full write rights so that she can commit her changes
> to ColorForm and the JPEGReadWriter2 code to support greyscale JPEGs in her
> own right.

+1

Dave

 +1