Layout for placing widgets

12

Re: Layout for placing widgets

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi stephan

can you republish it with your fixes

Now I was a bit disappointed by the speed of the examples.

Stef

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:31 AM, stephan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 28-10-17 16:26, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>> I was reading ...
>> I will see if I can load cassowary in Pharo.
>

> I could get the squeaksource cassowary for morphic working without a
> problem, just needed some extensions and fixes for changes we made in Pharo.
>
> Stephan

Re: Layout for placing widgets

Ben Coman

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi stephan

can you republish it with your fixes

Now I was a bit disappointed by the speed of the examples.

I also had some concerns.  It did seem a bit to be more sluggish getting started, and not too bad once moving.
On the other hand, windows aren't resized very often.  Also I wonder that a linear solver *must* have some strong hotspots,
and may be a good candidate for sista/scorch optimization.

cheers -ben

Stef

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:31 AM, stephan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 28-10-17 16:26, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>> I was reading ...
>> I will see if I can load cassowary in Pharo.
>

> I could get the squeaksource cassowary for morphic working without a
> problem, just needed some extensions and fixes for changes we made in Pharo.
>
> Stephan

12