Lesson 4: Objects manipulation - part 1

Americo Damasceno

This 3D lesson is the first part of the presentation of how we can add and
manipulate 3D objects inside a Cobalt island not by code but using Blender.

There you will learn how to: add, select, move, scale and delete objects.

The address of the 3D lessons about Blender-Cobalt is:

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Island_Creator/Blender_Basic_Lessons_TOC

Re: Lesson 4: Objects manipulation - part 1

Alan Grimes-2
Americo Damasceno wrote:

> This 3D lesson is the first part of the presentation of how we can add and
> manipulate 3D objects inside a Cobalt island not by code but using Blender.
>
> There you will learn how to: add, select, move, scale and delete objects.
>
> The address of the 3D lessons about Blender-Cobalt is:
>
> http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Island_Creator/Blender_Basic_Lessons_TOC

I tried blender once or twice, it had a hopelessly obtuse user interface
so I gave up. =\

--
Ron Paul: A man of Peace.
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.