Lesson 9: How to be a milionaire with Cobalt !!!

Lesson 9: How to be a milionaire with Cobalt !!!

Americo Damasceno
Forget the discussion about the brazilian laws.

It was only a "dirt trick" of marketing to agitate this list and to prepare the
launch of this important lesson, where we talk about CROQUET-COBALT and
WEB-COBALT.

And we teach how you can make lots of money with Cobalt !!!!

All the secrets revealed !!!

The address to go is the same:

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Basic_Croquet-Cobalt_Island_Creator_Manual

OK. If you like to know more about the brazilian laws, contact an embassy or
consulate near you. :-)

Lesson 9: How to be a milionaire with Cobalt !!!

Americo Damasceno
Lesson 9 mixed with Lesson 8.