Levente do you have PG3 running on 6.0Alpha?

Levente do you have PG3 running on 6.0Alpha?

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hi Levente,

I am migrating my work to 6.0 alpha.

Getting some glitches and wondering if you have gotten it running there.

thx

Re: Levente do you have PG3 running on 6.0Alpha?

Levente Uzonyi
Hi Tim,

Yes, I do.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, gettimothy via Squeak-dev wrote:

> Hi Levente,
>
> I am migrating my work to 6.0 alpha.
>
> Getting some glitches and wondering if you have gotten it running there.

Which versions of the packages do you have in your image?
Can you describe what problems you see?

Levente

> thx

Re: Levente do you have PG3 running on 6.0Alpha?

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hi Levente,

The connection works fine when installed and coded on a pristine 6.0 alpha.

It is on my 6.0 alpha image where I am importing my Parser work that I get the following error:

'Missing transition'

(MyConnection default executeQuery: 'select 1 + 6 ')
then callstack...
PG3ConnectionPool>>getConnection
PG3ConnectionPool>>createNewConnection
PG3Connection>>startup
PG3Connection >>processStates
PG3ServerState >> recieve:from

Error is thrown in:

receive: aPG3TypedMessage from: connection

| action |
action := transitions at: aPG3TypedMessage class ifAbsent: nil.
action ifNil: [ self error: 'Missing transition' ].
(action at: 2) ifNotNil: [ :actionSelector |
connection
perform: actionSelector
with: aPG3TypedMessage ].
^action at:

I have both images open side-by-side, same connection args,etc.\

trying to debug now....

---- On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:50:37 -0400 Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote ----

Hi Tim,

Yes, I do.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, gettimothy via Squeak-dev wrote:

> Hi Levente,
>
> I am migrating my work to 6.0 alpha.
>
> Getting some glitches and wondering if you have gotten it running there.

Which versions of the packages do you have in your image?
Can you describe what problems you see?

Levente

> thx

Re: Levente do you have PG3 running on 6.0Alpha?

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Levente,

Disregard.

Password issue on the db. I haven't used squeak/PG3 against a db since my last workstation died, this machine's db install does not match up exactly with what I had.

The issue on XTreams remains.

---- On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 15:04:39 -0400 gettimothy via Squeak-dev <[hidden email]> wrote ----