List still active?

Mark Dymek

I tried to subscribe to this list but it appears I already am.  Is the list no longer active? I have not been getting messages from it.

Re: List still active?

Casey Ransberger-2
Hi. I'm Casey. How's things??

On Apr 5, 2014, at 5:51 AM, Mark Dymek <[hidden email]> wrote:

I tried to subscribe to this list but it appears I already am.  Is the list no longer active? I have not been getting messages from it.

Re: List still active?

Hannes Hirzel
On 4/5/14, Mark Dymek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I tried to subscribe to this list but it appears I already am.  Is the list
> no longer active? I have not been getting messages from it.

Just go ahead and ask questions... then the list will be active again   :-)

HH.

Re: List still active?

Ben Coman
Mark Dymek wrote:

I tried to subscribe to this list but it appears I already am.  Is the list no longer active? I have not been getting messages from it.

Hi Mark,

The last post I received prior to yours was 22 March 2014.  There is not always a lot of activity, but there are a lot of people observing and responses are pretty quick.

cheers -ben

RE: List still active?

Ron Teitelbaum

Yes the list is active.

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: List still active?

Ben Coman
Well there have been several responses to your post on the list.  So there is something wrong.

Mark Dymek wrote:

I ask because I've received no messages from this list.