Jens Pall
Hi

I've been trying to load the Cryptography group's SSL implementation
into my image but can't seem to figure it out how. The posts I have
found about this (from Ron) talk about loading
Cryptography-Configuration.mcm and then Crypt-Xtra-Config.mcm from
www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography (I think) but I don't see those files
there. I connected Monticello to the repository but nothing there either.

Am I missing something or do I have to do something else to get this loaded?

How about instructions on how to configure the server?

Thanks,
JP

Re: Loading SSL

cedreek
> I've been trying to load the Cryptography group's SSL implementation
> into my image but can't seem to figure it out how. The posts I have
> found about this (from Ron) talk about loading
> Cryptography-Configuration.mcm and then Crypt-Xtra-Config.mcm from
> www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography (I think) but I don't see those files
> there. I connected Monticello to the repository but nothing there either.

on monticello, did you add the cripto repositiry ?

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography'
        user: 'squeak'
        password: 'squeak'

I see there is a configuration subdirectory... not sure about where to
find Crypt-Xtra-Config.mcz

If you still have problem, Ron probably answer you...([hidden email])

hth

Cédrick

RE: Loading SSL

Ron Teitelbaum
We decided to remove the Xtra config.  Also remember that you need to load
the patch for MonticelloConfigurations before using the config file.

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5217

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader

Re: Loading SSL

Jens Pall
cdrick wrote:

>> I've been trying to load the Cryptography group's SSL implementation
>> into my image but can't seem to figure it out how. The posts I have
>> found about this (from Ron) talk about loading
>> Cryptography-Configuration.mcm and then Crypt-Xtra-Config.mcm from
>> www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography (I think) but I don't see those files
>> there. I connected Monticello to the repository but nothing there either.
>
> on monticello, did you add the cripto repositiry ?
>
> MCHttpRepository
>     location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography'
>     user: 'squeak'
>     password: 'squeak'
>
> I see there is a configuration subdirectory... not sure about where to
> find Crypt-Xtra-Config.mcz
>
> If you still have problem, Ron probably answer you...([hidden email])

Yes, I added the Cryptography repository and can see all the
Cryptography categories but I'm not sure what I need to load and do in
order to get SSL up and running. I don't see anything called
Cryptography-Configuration.mcm, just .mcz files.

Where do you see a configuration directory? In Monticello I just see
Cryptography-<algorithm/Tests/Protocol> (18 of them), Fortuna and OpenPGP.

JP

Re: Loading SSL

cedreek
> Yes, I added the Cryptography repository and can see all the
> Cryptography categories but I'm not sure what I need to load and do in
> order to get SSL up and running. I don't see anything called
> Cryptography-Configuration.mcm, just .mcz files.
>
> Where do you see a configuration directory? In Monticello I just see
> Cryptography-<algorithm/Tests/Protocol> (18 of them), Fortuna and OpenPGP.
2nd one
http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/Cryptography-Configuration.mcm

but I don't know if it's this one...
Cédrick

RE: Loading SSL

Ron Teitelbaum
Cédrick,

Yes that is the config file.  What you need to do is browse the config file
from the Monticello browser.  That brings up the Monticello configuration
browser.  Then select update from repositories to get the latest code.  Then
load.  This will update your image in the proper order for all of our
cryptography code.

If you have any questions about this please ask.  Also remember you first
need to load the patch in the bug: http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5217 to
get Monticello Configurations to work.

If you can not get that to work you could load the packages manually.  For
it to work the packages should be loaded in the same order as the config
file.
http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography/Cryptography-Configuration.mcm

Hope that helps,