1 message Options

Filipe Santos-3
Hello all,

Is there a class in OpenCroquet to load a VRML file in a Croquet World?

Acording to OpenCroquet's Website (in "Importing Content") a VRMLCroquetBuilder class is avaiable. I googled it and found it on Squeak Map here. I installed it but I didn't figure how to use it. What method should I invoke to load a VRML file on my disk?

Also I believe that I would have problems anyway as my "highlight code" tool tells me that some of its methods send messages to classes that my OpenCroquet doesn't have (as B3DRotation).

Can someone give me some hints on these issues?

Thank you,
Filipe.