Needing a little guidance ... needing two functions for a project I am
working on.

computer - want to load from a URL)
(2) Need a generic object I can place by the in-world image or model
that when clicked - pops open the users browser (outside of the world)
and takes them to a designated URL (dynamic as well)

Any ideas/guide/tutorials to point me in the right direction?

Cheers !