Lombardi won't bring up nabble, 2 guys in Finland

Lombardi won't bring up nabble, 2 guys in Finland

Paul Sheldon-3
A friend disclosed, I can see posts by clicking around Duke while
waiting to get e mail subscription straightened.

Re: Lombardi won't bring up nabble, 2 guys in Finland

Charles Tetro
Could  you tell me how to unsubscribe.

Thanks
On Apr 21, 2008, at 7:46 PM, Paul Sheldon wrote:

> A friend disclosed, I can see posts by clicking around Duke while
> waiting to get e mail subscription straightened.

Re: Lombardi won't bring up nabble, 2 guys in Finland

Julian Lombardi
https://lists.duke.edu/sympa/help

On Apr 21, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Charles Tetro wrote:

Could  you tell me how to unsubscribe.

Thanks
On Apr 21, 2008, at 7:46 PM, Paul Sheldon wrote:

A friend disclosed, I can see posts by clicking around Duke while
waiting to get e mail subscription straightened.

Julian Lombardi, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President
Duke University Office of Information Technology
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 1107
Durham, North Carolina 27701 USA
+1.919.323.5016