MC history is now more accessible

Chris Muller-3
I just slammed in some brilliant UI changes suggested by Eliot related to the MC history function.

  - "browse mc history" is now always enabled.  If it is selected and the historical repository has not already been added to that package, the system will prompt you.

  - "browse mc origin" has been removed from the methods and class menu, but added to the history list that is provided when "browse mc history" is selected.

These changes make the mc history/origin functions a LOT more accessible.

Now the only thing left is to fix the bug related to branches.  I still need to dig into that to even remember what it was, but these changes are not held up by that..

 - Chris

Re: MC history is now more accessible

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Chris,

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just slammed in some brilliant UI changes suggested by Eliot related to the MC history function.

  - "browse mc history" is now always enabled.  If it is selected and the historical repository has not already been added to that package, the system will prompt you.

  - "browse mc origin" has been removed from the methods and class menu, but added to the history list that is provided when "browse mc history" is selected.

These changes make the mc history/origin functions a LOT more accessible.

Now the only thing left is to fix the bug related to branches.  I still need to dig into that to even remember what it was, but these changes are not held up by that..

 - Chris

What can I do to effect getting the VMMaker and Cog history into box4?
--
Aloha,
Eliot

Re: MC history is now more accessible

Chris Muller-4

Those are on my list as part of the branches fix.  They both use branches, yes?

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What can I do to effect getting the VMMaker and Cog history into box4?

Those are on my list as part of the branches fix.  They both use branches, yes?

Cog is not branched.  VMMaker.oscog is a branch from VMMaker.  Having the history of VMMaker.oscog would be great.  Having the history of both VMMaker.oscog and VMMaker would be awesome!

--
Aloha,
Eliot