MCW

Paul Sheldon-2
minimum code wait
or "Mimsy's can't wait" (for a development road map to Jabberwocky)

I was frustrated at Gretchen Dickie master's thesis not coding and doing
endless
candidate studies and winding up a croquet salesman, until...
I saw the plausible questions on her orals. Boy was her plate full!
Algorithm stuff, NP completeness, out the wazzoo.

Maybe opcode in Apple's Logic Pro sculpting instruments picked her up by
now.
Or maybe the pro of Logic Pro isn't going to have private x midi development
with Yamaha, but rather be competed with by Gretchen in a VM.
Oh, x midi is somewhat like visualising music, you see.

Erik Anderson wrote :
"At this point with all of the frustration I've had trying to sink some time
into this
and seeing just how much work there is involved, I'm sorry to say that I may
just be
waiting for Jabberwocky at this point.  Clearing at least a couple items off
that
RoadMap would really work wonders though...
"

This conference call stuff was while I was away at my mom's. I don't know
whether I am good at conference calls, anyway.

google Jabberwocky croquet got top hit :

http://www.nabble.com/reminder:-technical-conference-call-friday-April-20-
at-2:30-EDT-%3D-1:30-CDT-%3D-11:30-PDT-t3610086.html

In the interim, I will be nibbling (as any good electronical Mimsy would) at
:
http://www.dmu.com/crb/crb0.html

MCW

David Faught