MVC in trunk --> emergency evaluator

Chris Muller-4
One of our recent changes must've broken something in MVC, because
attempting to open a browser in there results in a EE with the top of
the stack showing:

     DNU:  Preferences class>>uniformWindowColors

Re: MVC in trunk --> emergency evaluator

Tobias Pape

On 19.10.2015, at 21:32, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> One of our recent changes must've broken something in MVC, because
> attempting to open a browser in there results in a EE with the top of
> the stack showing:
>
>     DNU:  Preferences class>>uniformWindowColors

Yea, that unknown Prefs trigger a DNU. uniformWindowColors is no
pref anymore as too much is involved to unifomize the colors.

I'll look.
Best regards
        -Tobias