MaObject?

Casey Ransberger
When trying to read a .pr file into my trunk image, I see a dialog box
appear. It says:

"Reading an instance of MaObject. Which modern class should it translate to?"

What's MaObject?

Ron

Re: MaObject?

Randal L. Schwartz

Ronald> When trying to read a .pr file into my trunk image, I see a dialog box
Ronald> appear. It says:

Ronald> "Reading an instance of MaObject. Which modern class should it translate to?"

Ronald> What's MaObject?

If you mean "MAObject", that's part of Margritte, so you probably
forgot to load Magritte first.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion