Mac OS X help

Robert Latta
I installed the Squeak on a mac mini and while the program launches, the plugins dont seem to work in either firefox or safari.
Any help would be apprecaited.

Re: Mac OS X help

johnmci
Look at

Force Safari to run with Rosetta, and let us know if that works.

On 16-Sep-06, at 2:50 PM, Robert Latta wrote:

> I installed the Squeak on a mac mini and while the program
> launches, the plugins dont seem to work in either firefox or safari.
> Any help would be apprecaited.

===
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>

Re: Mac OS X help

Kim Rose
Hi, Robert -
We have not been aware of problems with the Safari browser...can you
explain in more detail what you are experiencing?  Where did you
install Squeak from?  (The "Squeakland" site or "Squeak" site?)  Is
your image fully updated?  The Squeakland updates should be at #552.
cheers,
Kim