Magma and Tweak

Dr Keith A. Morneau
Hi,

I am trying to creating an image with tweak and magma on it. I have
tried multiple things and I can not get both on the same image. I can
get magma on a the current build but not tweak. I can get tweak on a
earlier image but not magma.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

Re: Magma and Tweak

Michael van der Gulik-2

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Dr Keith A. Morneau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to creating an image with tweak and magma on it. I have
tried multiple things and I can not get both on the same image. I can
get magma on a the current build but not tweak. I can get tweak on a
earlier image but not magma.

Any help would be appreciated.

Could you be more specific about the problems you are seeing? What is failing?

Also, why do you want Tweak and Magma in the same image? Perhaps there is a better solution for your needs?

Gulik.

--
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/mikevdg
http://gulik.pbwiki.com/