Magma installation

William Hubbard
I'm using Squeak 3.8. The Installing Magma swiki page isn't enough clear for me (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2657)

"Magma requires several support packages"

Which ones? In what order must be installed?
Most items in the Magma Repository doesn't have a summary of its functionality, (Maui, Ma base additions, WriteBarrier, Ma exception handling,...), should I have to browse the Squeak swiki to check if I need/want it?

Finally, how do I know in Monticello what packages are installed? i.e. the SqueakMap Package Loader has an * to report package state.

Bill

Re: Magma installation

Giovanni Giorgi-2
As far as I know, SqueakMap will install all the required dependency
for you, or am I wrong?
I used Magma years ago ;-|

--
Software Architect
http://www.objectsroot.com/
Software is nothing

Re: Magma installation

David Mitchell-10
It should install the dependant libraries for you. The simplest is to
install MagmaTesterLoader, which is referenced two paragraphs down.
That installs everything.