Major Shrink

Sergio Gianatiempo
Hi ppl!
i want to stat developing a new app in squeak,  mi idea is to use
squeak+seaside+scriptaculous(if needed).
my idea is to get a basic squeak 3.8 and do a majorShrink, then add
the look & feel of squeak 3.9, and all the packages to use
seaside/scriptaculous.
btw what version of seaside/scriptaculous can u recommend me? (the
most complete)

thanks in advance

--
Sergio Gianatiempo

Re: Major Shrink

stéphane ducasse-2
Register to the seaside mailing-list and ask them. It seems that 3.9
is working well
but some bugs are popping up :)