Make 3.9 final "window" smaller

Stephen Davies-3
Hi,

This seems like the stupidst question ever, but...

I downloaded the Squeak 3.9 final image.  But when I open in on my 12"
powerbook, the Squeak window is larger than my 1024x768 screen.  So
the bottom and right go off my screen.

How can I make the window smaller?

As far as I know on my mac there isn't a window resize apart from
dragging the bottom right corner, which I can't get to....

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Make 3.9 final "window" smaller

Michael Haupt-3
Hi Stephen,

On 11/16/06, Stephen Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How can I make the window smaller?
>
> As far as I know on my mac there isn't a window resize apart from
> dragging the bottom right corner, which I can't get to....

one click on the green blob in the top left corner of the window
solved the problem for me. (12'' PowerBook here.)

Best,

Michael

Re: Make 3.9 final "window" smaller

Damien Cassou-3
Stephen Davies a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> This seems like the stupidst question ever, but...
>
> I downloaded the Squeak 3.9 final image.  But when I open in on my 12"
> powerbook, the Squeak window is larger than my 1024x768 screen.  So
> the bottom and right go off my screen.
>
> How can I make the window smaller?
>
> As far as I know on my mac there isn't a window resize apart from
> dragging the bottom right corner, which I can't get to....
You may use ALT+CLIC or APPLE+CLIC on the window to move it (just
let the key et the button pressed while you drag the window).