Meeting tomorrow

David T. Lewis

I have a meeting conflict tomorrow that will probably prevent me from
attending our board meeting, although I will try to attend the last half
hour of the meeting if possible.

Our agenda should include discussion of SFC Bradley's recommendation that
we move servers to Rackspace as soon as possible (I'd like server
migration to be a standing agenda item until we get a plan under way).

Dave

Re: Meeting tomorrow

timrowledge

I’m not going to be able to make it either - hospital appt.

> On 19-01-2016, at 6:25 AM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Our agenda should include discussion of SFC Bradley's recommendation that
> we move servers to Rackspace as soon as possible (I'd like server
> migration to be a standing agenda item until we get a plan under way).

+1

tim
Useful random insult:- Puts a finger in his ear so the draft through his head isn't annoying.

Re: Meeting tomorrow

Levente Uzonyi

Wrong list though.

Levente

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016, tim Rowledge wrote:

> I’m not going to be able to make it either - hospital appt.
>
>> On 19-01-2016, at 6:25 AM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Our agenda should include discussion of SFC Bradley's recommendation that
>> we move servers to Rackspace as soon as possible (I'd like server
>> migration to be a standing agenda item until we get a plan under way).
>
> +1
>

> tim
> Useful random insult:- Puts a finger in his ear so the draft through his head isn't annoying.

Re: Meeting tomorrow

David T. Lewis

>  Wrong list though.

Yes, mea culpa.

Dave

Re: Meeting tomorrow

timrowledge

> On 19-01-2016, at 12:47 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yes, mea culpa.

Didn’t she star in one of those dreadful 70’s soap operas?

tim
All the simple programs have been written, and all the good names taken.