Menus come up behind 3D World Window.

john_sellers@sellers.com
On my Windows XP Media Center Edition:

When I run open a 3D World and use the Halo menus, they usually come up behind and are blocked by the 3D World Window.

This happens on a vanilla, untouched, out-of-the-box copy of the new Croquet 1.0 Beta download.

This is true of the lastest download version as it was posted at www.opencroquet.com on or before 4/25/2006.

Re: Menus come up behind 3D World Window.

Andreas.Raab
Yes. This is one of the (many) known bugs which make this a beta SDK.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

John Sellers wrote:
> On my Windows XP Media Center Edition:
>
> When I run open a 3D World and use the Halo menus, they usually come up behind and are blocked by the 3D World Window.
>
> This happens on a vanilla, untouched, out-of-the-box copy of the new Croquet 1.0 Beta download.
>
> This is true of the lastest download version as it was posted at www.opencroquet.com on or before 4/25/2006.

Re: Menus come up behind 3D World Window.

Laurence Rozier

On 4/26/06, Andreas Raab <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes. This is one of the (many) known bugs which make this a beta SDK.

When navigating to a different project while a world is open, a ghost of the CroquetParticipant morph stays in front of everything else. This may or may not be a related bug but I couldn't find either on Mantis(though that may be because I'm pretty new to Mantis). I submitted an Issue for the ghost problem(3508) and can submit one for this menu isssue if that would be helpful.

Regards,

Laurence

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Laurence Rozier wrote:
>     Yes. This is one of the (many) known bugs which make this a beta SDK.
>
> When navigating to a different project while a world is open, a ghost of
> the CroquetParticipant morph stays in front of everything else. This may
> or may not be a related bug but I couldn't find either on Mantis(though
> that may be because I'm pretty new to Mantis). I submitted an Issue for
> the ghost problem(3508) and can submit one for this menu isssue if that
> would be helpful.

Please do.

Cheers,
   - Andreas