Menus in the PointerFinder are broken

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Tobias,

    the new menu scheme (as of March this year?) isn't working for PointerFinder.  Only StringHolder understands #menu:for:shifted: but it is sent from PointerFinder>>menu:shifted: and PointerFinder inherits from Model.

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Menus in the PointerFinder are broken

Tobias Pape
Hi Eliot

On 25.08.2015, at 21:48, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>
>     the new menu scheme (as of March this year?) isn't working for PointerFinder.  Only StringHolder understands #menu:for:shifted: but it is sent from PointerFinder>>menu:shifted: and PointerFinder inherits from Model.

Oh well. Thanks for pointing this out.
I'll go for it once I return from vacation.
Best regards
        -Tobias