Metacello 1.0-beta.29 released

Dale Henrichs
Features:
  - SIGNIFICANT speedup for load/fetch/currentVersion operations. More
caching and better algorithms.
  - Warn about newer versions in repository. MetacelloToolBox?
class>>saveModifiedDevelopmentPackages:for:description:.
   - MetacelloBrowser? support.
  - experimental support for branching configurations (mcz level
branch)

Bugfixes:
  - fix  Issue 108 : Need to update Metacello (tests and Gofer config)
to integrate changes from Pharo Issue 3660
  - fix  Issue 112 : direct version load (upgrade) of config doesn''t
update already loaded mcz files
  - fix  Issue 115 : Invalid method construction by toolbox
  - fix  Issue 118 : dirty package after merge skews currentVersion
calculation
  - fix  Issue 120 : lessons methods disapppeared in Metacello-
Tutorial-DaleHenrichs?.24
  - fix  Issue 122 : misleading error message regarding stable
versions
  - fix  Issue 123 : broken development scenario

Tested on:
  - PharoCore?-1.0
  - PharoCore?-1.1.2
  - PharoCore?-1.2.2-12353
  - PharoCore?-1.3a
  - Squeak4.2
  - GLASS 1.0beta.8.6

Dale

Re: Metacello 1.0-beta.29 released

stephane ducasse-2
thanks a loooooot dale.

I'm a bit flooded by work so it is difficult for me to follow metacello but thanks for pushing it.