Metacello Preview (and Pharo 2.0)

Sean DeNigris
I haven't been following as closely as usual and didn't see any recent emails. Is the preview nearing release? Will it be included in Pharo 2.0?

Thanks,
Sean

Re: Metacello Preview (and Pharo 2.0)

Dale Henrichs
Sean,

I've held off releasing the Preview, because I haven't gotten enough feedback ...

I would have liked to get the preview into the Pharo2.0 early on so that I could get feedback in parallel with early adopters of 2.0, but the previews dependency on OSProcess put the kabosh on that ...

I am using Git/github and the Preview on a daily basis so direct development has stalled while I spend time creating my own feedback:) I've come up with a couple of things that I'd like to resolve before putting the Preview into production...

So...it's not likely to make it into 2.0 before 2.0 is released ...

Dale