Metacello Preview port to Pharo 2.0 milestone

Metacello Preview port to Pharo 2.0 milestone

Dale Henrichs-3
With help from Christophe Demarey, we've finally gotten to the point where we can run travisCI tests[1] for the Metacello Preview against Pharo 2.0:

Results for #('BaselineOfMetacello') Test Suite
932 run, 378 passes, 0 skipped, 8 expected failures, 126 failures, 420 errors, 0 unexpected passes

As you can tell, there is still a fair amount of work to be done, but with travisCI hooked in Christophe and I (plus others who might be interested in contributing:) will be able to work together efficiently, to leverage his experience with Pharo 2.0 and my knowledge of Metacello and get a green result.

Honorable mention goes to Frank Shearar who has been shepherding Squeak4.5 through this process as well:)

Dale

[1] https://travis-ci.org/dalehenrich/metacello-work/jobs/6994894#L119

Re: Metacello Preview port to Pharo 2.0 milestone

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Dale K. Henrichs wrote
With help from Christophe Demarey, we've finally gotten to the point where
we can run travisCI tests[1] for the Metacello Preview against Pharo 2.0:
Thanks for all the hard work, Dale!
Cheers,
Sean