[Metacello] Two more missing features :)

[Metacello] Two more missing features :)

Simon Denier-3
Hi Dale

Yesterday I realized that there are two more missing features I would like in the Metacello API, or maybe I didn't found them:

- use Gofer>>commit: to save a configuration, so that one can give a commit message, same as for packages (actually, this was part of the discussion for issue 23)
- [minor] provide a parameter to set the category where the version method gets compiled (in Metacello version constructor)

Thanks for the work already done, I am now pushing a new wizard for Moose metacello.

--
 Simon

Re: Two more missing features :)

Dale
Good ideas, I've created issues for them.

Dale