Metacello related talk in Smalltalks

Mariano Martinez Peck
So my talk "Building your own Pharo images with Metacello" was accepted:

http://www.fast.org.ar/smalltalks2011?_s=lK28CP0p3BJiW815&_k=IqGyM3vyIPX4Rlit

BTW...Dale, I may have a couple of questions about Metacello..I will let you know

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Metacello related talk in Smalltalks

Dale Henrichs
Excellent!

Fire away with questions when you have them...

Dale