Metaverse platform gambling 2

Giulio Prisco-3
Second article on Metaverse platform gambling FYC:

http://metaxlr8.net/index.php/site/metaverse_platform_gambling_2/

Very short summary: it remains a difficult choice, the three platforms
mentioned are on a wild race.

--
Giulio Prisco
[hidden email]
Fax (34) 91 350 47 52
Cell (34) 610 536 144

Re: Metaverse platform gambling 2

Tiago Serra
wow.. After seeing SecondLife's realXtend arquitecture work it's now clear how the mob just surpassed LindenLab's effort :1.

Just watch this fast-paced improved SL arquitecture and implementation: the OpenViewer for a brand new SL client and their contribution to the OpenSIM server.

and

--
Giulio Prisco
[hidden email]

--
Tiago Serra

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."

Re: Metaverse platform gambling 2

Florent THIERY-2
A bit late,

Thanks for pointing out realxtend. Dunno on what planet i was, but now
they did this open vw platform using python, OGRE, ... Impressive !

Maybe not as much technical potential as for OpenCroquet, yet highly promising !

Regards

Florent