Minimal base image Metacello presence for GemStone, Pharo, and Squeak

12

Re: Minimal base image Metacello presence for GemStone, Pharo, and Squeak

vonbecmann
+1

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

vonbecmann wrote

> ConfigurationOf and BaselineOf because
> they are short.

+1

Or why not MetacelloConfiguration and MetacelloBaseline?

Bernardo E.C.

Re: Minimal base image Metacello presence for GemStone, Pharo, and Squeak

Dale Henrichs
I have to say that I favor short at the moment and in my writing I do tend to refer to configurations and baselines as ConfigurationOf and BaselineOf ...

Oh wait ...my opinion shouldn't count:)

Dale

| Or why not MetacelloConfiguration and MetacelloBaseline?

Re: Minimal base image Metacello presence for GemStone, Pharo, and Squeak

Frank Shearar-3
On 30 May 2012 20:30, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have to say that I favor short at the moment and in my writing I do tend to refer to configurations and baselines as ConfigurationOf and BaselineOf ...
>
> Oh wait ...my opinion shouldn't count:)

Well, everyone seems to be agreeing with you (here's my +1 for
ConfigurationOf, BaselineOf), so it can't be all bad!

frank

> Dale

Ben Coman-2
Perhaps if going from scratch MetacelloConfiguration might be a good line, but since there is already the pattern of lots of ConfigurationOfXXX, then I like ConfigurationOf as the superclass.

Frank Shearar wrote:
On 30 May 2012 20:30, Dale Henrichs [hidden email] wrote:

I have to say that I favor short at the moment and in my writing I do tend to refer to configurations and baselines as ConfigurationOf and BaselineOf ...

Oh wait ...my opinion shouldn't count:)

Well, everyone seems to be agreeing with you (here's my +1 for
ConfigurationOf, BaselineOf), so it can't be all bad!

frank

Dale

| Or why not MetacelloConfiguration and MetacelloBaseline?
|
| --

12