Minnow WIKI Status

Ron Teitelbaum

All,

The cryptography team is going to do some documentation on wiki.  Can anyone please tell me the status of Minnow?  Are we going to move the wiki to somewhere else?  Will minnow content be moved; is it safe to use it now?

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak Cryptography Team Leader

Re: Minnow WIKI Status

Brad Fuller
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> All,
>

> The cryptography team is going to do some documentation on wiki.  Can
> anyone please tell me the status of Minnow?  Are we going to move the
> wiki to somewhere else?  Will minnow content be moved; is it safe to
> use it now?

bump.
Anyone know the status?
When will the minnow go down?
Where are the contents to be moved to?

Perhaps these questions should be added to the agenda of the next SqF
board meeting.
And, if they are, can they report back with the findings?

brad

re: Minnow WIKI Status

ccrraaiigg

> Anyone know the status?

     Cees and Jochen Rick know the moment-to-moment status.

> When will the minnow go down?

     "Sometime in 2006" was the last I heard.

> Where are the contents to be moved to?

     They're moving it to box2.squeakfoundation.org.

> Perhaps these questions should be added to the agenda of the next SqF
> board meeting.

     It's on there.

> And, if they are, can they report back with the findings?

     Sure!

-C

--
Craig Latta