Minnow broken?

Cees De Groot
Hi,

I tried to lookup a page by title this morning, but it seems that all
titles have been replaced by numbers. Has someone done a mass hack on
the Swiki?

Regards,

Cees

Re: Minnow broken?

Frank Caggiano

On Jan 14, 2006, at 6:31, Cees De Groot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to lookup a page by title this morning, but it seems that all
> titles have been replaced by numbers. Has someone done a mass hack on
> the Swiki?

It does appear so.

------------------------
Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
                     Robert Maynard Hutchins

Re: Minnow broken?

Jochen F. Rick
I'm working on it. Spammer attack.

Je77

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[hidden email], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105