MockTurtle for Hedgehog

1 message Options

MockTurtle for Hedgehog

David Faught
I was just looking for something to do with all my spare time, so I spent some of it upgrading the MockTurtle package to work with Hedgehog.  It's now available on SqueakMap, because I didn't know where else to put it right now.  It does some basic turtle graphics with extras.  (What is that little yellow cube??)

Load in the package from SqueakMap, go to the "First Steps" project and click on the Demo or Games button at the top of the Objects browser, then click on the Croquet button again to refresh it.  There will be a new MockTurtleDemo icon there that you can drag out.

Let me know what you think!