Monticello Browser freezing. No info

waufrepi
Hi,
when I try to open monticello browser to update packages:
first it freezes system for a while.
Then it gives me an empty Repository.
am I doing something wrong or is my image current because I ran an update
prior.
Screen capture:
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/waufrepi/MonticelloBrowser.jpg
manfredi

Re: Monticello Browser freezing. No info

Darius Clarke
We've noticed that last night the hedgehog repository was either slow to respond, timed out, or gave a partial result.
I suspect there are network or server issues at that hosting site:
hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888/
Perhaps Liz can look into it.

Cheers,
Darius

manfredi

Re: Monticello Browser freezing. No info

waufrepi
cool. thought I broke something
manfredi

Re: Monticello Browser freezing. No info

Liz Wendland

I've kicked the little hedgehog.  Please let me know if there are any
additional issues.

Thanks for letting us know,
Liz

Darius Clarke wrote:

> We've noticed that last night the hedgehog repository was either slow to
> respond, timed out, or gave a partial result.
> I suspect there are network or server issues at that hosting site:
> hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888/
> Perhaps Liz can look into it.
>
> Cheers,
> Darius
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:04 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> when I try to open monticello browser to update packages:
>> first it freezes system for a while.
>> Then it gives me an empty Repository.
>> am I doing something wrong or is my image current because I ran an update
>> prior.
>> Screen capture:
>> http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/waufrepi/MonticelloBrowser.jpg
>> manfredi

Re: Monticello Browser freezing. No info

Darius Clarke
Thank you!

Cheers,
Darius